12-22-06
Kinleigh just seems to get smarter each day. It is amazing to me the things she can do at such a young age. I know all children are probably just like this, but it is always more amazing when it is your own child. She definitely knows what she should not be doing and already tries to sneak around. Today I had to go answer the phone and thought I had all the doors closed. She knows she is not allowed to go into our bathroom and anytime the door is open she makes a break for the door. So, today I am answering the phone and realize I do not hear Kinleigh. She had gone through our bedroom, through the bathroom (where the sinks is) and gone into the bathroom (where the tub is) and closed the door and was pushing on it so that I could not get in. Naughty little girl.
We took Kinleigh to go see Santa Clause last weekend at the mall. We waited in line for about an hour preparing her for Santa Clause. We finally get up to see him and put her on his lap and she freaks out. We got our answer on how she would react with Santa Clause. Of course, then her friend Colleen who is nine months youger sat just fine on Santas lap. I tried putting Kinleigh back on with Colleen, but that just made them both cry. We gave it a try! We will be back next year :).
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment