

February 6, 2007
Kinleigh had her first haircut today! She did very well.... I put her on the counter (which she rarely gets to sit on the counter so she thought it was special) and let her play with the light switch. She still moved around constantly, but I was still able to cut that hair off. Hard to believe that she is already 18 months and I still had not cut her hair. I never had the heart to cut the cute curls off, but I got tired of the mullet look. She looks even cuter (if that is possible) now with her new haircut. Not only that but despite how short and little she is she actually looks her age. You can compare her hair now to the previous picture of her in the crib. BIG CHANGE and much BETTER.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment