Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Easter 2007

April 8, 2007



I spent weeks searching for the perfect Easter dress for my little girl. Then, one day I was searching through Kinleigh's crate of clothes from last year (b/c she can still wear 90% of them) and saw this adorable dress her Aunt Holly had given her last year for her birthday. Seeing how my daughter is super small for her age she could not wear this size 12 month dress. It was that perfect Easter dress I had been looking for and Kinleigh looked even more perfect in the dress. She would not leave the hat on at church, but she at least wore it for pictures.


We got home from church and had to put our sleepy baby right down for a nap. So, finally at like 3 in the afternoon Kinleigh got to do the Easter Egg hunt and we were able to look at our Easter baskets (yes, I am still a child and insist on still having an Easter basket). With a little help from Mom and Dad Kinleigh finally figured out what she was suppose to do with the Easter Eggs. She loved her Easter basket and and the fun stuff inside. (Since I don't give her much candy it mainly consisted of toys).


We then went over to the Willifords house for the big Easter feast. (Since Mom and Dad are serving their mission I didn't even think about what I was going to do for Easter. Thanks to our wonderful friends inviting us over we were able to have a wonderful Easter with adopted family.) Kinleigh and CJ had a blast playing together. CJ would sit in the play stroller and Kinleigh would push her around the house. Their favorite thing to do was to each stand on the opposite sides of the french doors and scream at each other. Then, they would open the doors, slam them and start screaming at each other again. It was all fun and games until Kinleigh knocked CJ in the head with the door. Only a slight set back until they were up and playing again. It amazes me how much Kinleigh LOVES CJ. We can't tell her that we're going to see CJ until we're almost to her house b/c she'll start screaming for CJ and will start to get upset when she can't find her. Looks like we won't even have to make them be best friends, they already are.

1 comments:

Texasholly said...

Yay! She is wearing the dress I gave her! Looks sooo cute on her!
Also, where did you get those pink sneakers she is wearing in the other picture? Oh, and CJ is wearing Ellie's shirt :)