Thursday, January 08, 2009

Stripper

A few weekends ago Daniel, Kinleigh and I were outside reorganizing the backyard and putting sand in Kinleigh's sand box. We let Kinleigh play in her sand box while we finished cleaning up the back yard. We got preoccupied with catching a black widow and sticking it into a jar and so maybe five minutes passed and we turned around to this...
She had taken off EVERYTHING. Her sweater, shirt, pants, socks, and panties. She claimed that sand was in her panties!

5 comments:

Sabs said...

ooooh la la! hee hee so funny!

Lisa and company said...

oh my gosh too stinkin cute!!!
I am dying laughing. She is something else!!!!

Mom Erwin said...

I hope it was warmer on that day than it has been around here lately! (It warms up to the 50's during the day but in the AM when we start working, it is still in the 30's.) Give Kinleigh a hug from Grandma.

Anonymous said...

Ha!! She's starting early in her profession....it's all b/c Auntie Kory and Uncle Allen dressed her in a hooters shirt as a baby! (haha!)

Hall Family said...

that's funny! I hope it was warm outside!