Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Rodeo

Uncle Allen works at the rodeo every Tuesday night and so we decided to take the kiddos out to watch! CJ and Kinleigh had so much fun playing and watching the bulls. I just love this picture of the girls 3 going on 16. Just chilling, chatting away and CJ crossing her legs!!!
I was so behind on posting that to see all the posts you have to go to older posts.

2 comments:

Sabs said...

holy toledo! i had a lot to catch up on your blog:) kinliegh is sooooo adorable! and who is that young man you are holding in the pics oi know that can't be mine baby nephew! my sis is only dreaming that i could make it to atlanta...perhaps next summer we really will get to vacation in NC!

Hall Family said...

Going to catch up! hahaha I love the lil CJ crossing her legs! Makaya started doing that a month ago, and I thought it was pretty funny...how they sit so prim and proper now! haha