Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finally Fire


Some time last year when I was gone... Daniel finished making his fire pit back in our woods. He has been dying to try it out and so the other night we finally had the Sweeney's over and gave it a shot. He did a great job and the Smores were delicious.
He has also cleared a campsite spot and is thinking he may take Kinleigh camping this weekend.... Not too far to travel if she gets scared or shoot for that matter if she has to pee :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely nothing like a campfire s'more!

Hall Family said...

that's sounds like a ton of fun! I didn't know you guys had a lot of land?!!

Nicole said...

Forget about that toasty marshmallow, or crackling fire....That chick is HOT!

Dianna said...

In both pictures you're making crazy faces and don't even think you were meaning to this time :)

Mom Erwin said...

I'm glad you finally got to "christen" your fire-pit. Ever since I saw it a month ago, I knew it would be a neat place.