Wednesday, October 07, 2009

U2





$275 EACH
7 rows from 360 degree stage
No having to strain neck to watch jumbo tron
Seats
FREE
Daniel got free tickets to the U2 concert Saturday night and lets just say it was the best concert I have ever been to. We have had some amazing seats to a college football game or the Carolina Hurricanes but Never to a concert. I'm sure this will be a once in a lifetime experience seeing how I could never bring myself to pay $275 for a ticket.

4 comments:

Kory said...

i am SOOO jealous! not only b/c of U2 but b/c Muse opened for them! i can't wait to hear about it!

Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun! (The closest I get to U2 is Jazzercising to them.)

Hall Family said...

FUUUUUN Date night!!! Way to be the cool hip parents ;) :)

the other lawton's said...

they will be here next week. that is a concert i would love to go to especially with muse opening for them...sounds like a party!