

Baby Jack arrived on October 12th and we are so EXCITED for him to be here!!! My Mom called me a few weeks before he was due and said she had some frequent flyer miles that needed to be used by November 6th and wanted to see if I wanted to use them to come help out Holly after she had her baby. Then when my Dad called to get the dates I wanted to come he told me he too had some miles that needed to be used and that I could bring Kinleigh! Of course I didn't say NO! THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM AND DAD!!!!!
I don't think a day went by that Kinleigh didn't rub it into Daniel's face that we were taking a girls trip and him and Levi were not invited. She was such a fun traveling partner and even slept on the airplane without me even asking her to.
One airport story- So we are sitting on the first flight minding our own business when all of a sudden the lady in front of us turns around and rudely goes, "too much kicking." I look at her shocked and say "excuse me" and again she says, "she is doing too much kicking." I was too shocked that I just replied, "ok" and then I looked down to see that Kinleigh's FEET CAN'T EVEN REACH HER SEAT! Not to mention that I had just been reading her books and she was sitting perfectly quite and still. People are freakin crazy!
It was a lot of fun to spend time with my sister, Ellie, and Baby Jack. Not to mention that Jack is so ADORABLE and very well behaved. The girls really played well together and gave us some time to chat and hang out. Mom and Dad came up one day and then all the Houston family got together for dinner. I love visiting and being able to hang out with my family. I keep saying, one day we'll move back....




3 comments:
Love the airplane story! You were so polite - I might have considered actually having Kinleigh kick the seat just so the lady really could see what it felt like!
what a meany-head! some people! the kiddos looks soooo cute for halloween!!!
wow! I'm surprised you didn't say more...I probably would have, just because I don't know when to shut-up! haha Sounds like it was a great trip though! :) And the pictures are super-cute! :)
Post a Comment