Daniel was out of town for a work conference this year so a HUGE THANKS TO THE SWEENEY'S for helping me keep my kids under control. Each year our ward has a chili cooking contest and I have entered my chili a couple times. Last year I entered my sister-in-law Sabrina's recipe which is a delightful white chili. I though I had a good shot at winning (seeing how I have never won and Daniel tells me all the time that my chili is the best... yet he tells me that about EVERYTHING I make). One of the tasters last year, not going to mention any names, came back and was just bragging on how delicious the winners chili was and how "nobody elses chili even comes close!" I am sure you are thinking at this time that it is mine... NOPE! I have been hurt by it for a year now and so I did not enter the contest again. Or I really just like to tease him :)!
And these are pictures of just two of my WONDERFUL YOUNG WOMEN. This is my second time being called to teach the Laurels and I LOVE IT! They are such AWESOME young women and I truly enjoy teaching them and having them teach me.



1 comments:
I have tasted your white chili and it is delicious. Who cares what a judge says as long as your husband loves it!
Post a Comment