CHRISTMAS SUNDAY
Sunday morning about two hours before church Levi tripped and cut his lip nice and good! Tons of bleeding and caused him to have a fat lip with a big red spot above his lip. Perfect for pictures!
Sunday night the family got together for a traditional Roast dinner at Mark and Rosie's and then played games.
*Baby Jack is wearing the outfit Levi wore last year for Christmas and Levi is wearing the vest that his friend Bryant wore for Christmas last year. My sister and I did not plan on dressing them the same just like my friend and I did not plan on dressing them the same last year. Such great taste*
*Levi does not like to pose for pictures anymore. I can NEVER get a cute family picture*
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
Boy, Kinleigh - you even have fancy dress-up shoes on - you look so nice.
I love Kinleigh's skirt!! Cute!!! Very girly! Is that the Waller building? I noticed a fence in your picture which is throwing me off....
Post a Comment