We went shopping at the outlets that are connected to the neighborhood. When I use to live in Texas our neighborhood was nicknamed "Far Field" because it was so far out from everything. Now it has everything you can imagine with in 5 miles. We had dinner Tuesday night with Mark, Rosie, and kids at Alicia's which has the BEST fajitas EVER! If you are ever in Texas you seriously have to eat there. And of course it is with in that 5 miles I mentioned previously. I think it is the ideal neighborhood to live in now. They don't make neighborhoods in NC like they do in TX.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
They don't make neighborhoods like Fairfield anywhere! It is the best! We have almost everything but, man do I miss the neighborhood sport leagues.
I heard it had grown out like that! That's so crazy...I also heard that Fairfield is getting it's own church building/ward...fact or rumor?
Post a Comment