Thursday, December 10, 2009

Decorating the Christmas Tree







I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I love that people are happy, I love being able to dress in my cute coats (not too cold though), I love the Christmas lights, I love the Christmas music and I LOVE decorating the Christmas Tree. That was until this year... Levi was taking down everything we were putting up. He kept getting into all the boxes. He would crawl under the Christmas tree. He was trying to plug in and unplug the Christmas tree. He was hitting his sister. He was NOT fun. The tree is decorating from the top half up and we'll see how long the presents remained wrapped. Kinleigh, on the other hand, LOVED decorating the tree despite her little brother. She kept begging me for days afterwards to put more ornaments on the tree. We have a little tree downstairs with just lights on it and she is the one who comes down in the morning and plugs it in. Despite the Tree incident and the unpleasant present wrapping, I still LOVE christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL just like my tree! Bryant even pulls off the lights!!!! BOYS!!!!

Andrew Bosley said...

I absolutely LOVE wrapping presents! Bring them over and I'll wrap them for you!
maren

Hall Family said...

lol I thought your pictures said it all!!! Cute Levi!!! It is fun when they get to the stage where they Love decorating and it's so exciting for them! :)

Mom Erwin said...

One year I put the tree in the play-pen and it looked adorable with the "fence" around it and it survived. Good luck!