Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Day #1

Disclaimer: I apologize for the lengthy posts on our vacation... but, since I make this blog into a memory book at the end of each year I try and post as much detail as possible.

We woke up Saturday morning (Feb. 20th) all excited for our vacation... only to find out that Mom had been up throwing up since midnight. We called Kory (aka our saint) and she came and took the kids for Mom for the day.

We had a direct flight to Cancun which was awesome. Once we arrived we had to wait in customs for about an hour and then take the 1 1/2 hour drive to the resort. We arrived STARVING! We decided to give the Mexican restaurant a try and it was DELICIOUS. We then went to the Samba Drums show which also was very good. The rest of the evening we explored the resort.

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

It looks like you had a great time!

Hall Family said...

ooooh Fun Birthday!!! :)