Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Day #4



MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Daniel had rose pedals set out for me when I got out of the shower. We had breakfast all together and then the boys headed off to spend the day playing golf.
Nicole and I...
Went to Spin class
Layed out by the pool
Lunch
Spent an hour in the Hydrotherapy room
Back, neck and shoulder massage,
and Pedicures.
When I got back to the room Daniel was back and there was a cake!
For dinner I chose the Italian Restaurant and then we went to the magic show (my favorite show). Nicole was called up to participate and it was classic. The magician was amazing!

2 comments:

Sabs said...

love all the pics...makes me miss it! yes wasn't the breakfast to die for?! i hope you asked for fresh sliced mango every day cause i sure did:) glad y'all had fun!!
what excursions did you go on?

Hall Family said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I completely STINK at being a friend! I completely forgot!!!!! Seriously, I have been wondering how in the world is it March already?!!?!?! I'm sooo sorry....I hope you'll accept my measily: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI!!!!!! Love you and looks like this was a fun day for yoU! :)