Our neighbor next door is HUGE into square gardening. As soon as they moved in last year he started building these big square gardens. I guess we showed enough interest because one day he just came over with a book he had purchased for us on square gardening. We decided to give it a try this year and made a fun family activity out of our garden. I promise to take a picture of it now so you can see the growth, so EXCITING!
I'll give you my final opinion at the end of the season but so far I am enjoying this style of gardening. Weeds= hate gardens! No weeds= love gardens. So far, no weeds.



2 comments:
I'm weird but I can't wait til we can have a garden ;) It sounds like fun to me :) Love the pics of the kids---so CuTE!!! (by the way, I saw Dollar tree had plastic shovels (big ones) out....if you need any extra tools for the helpers) :)
Good luck with your box garden - I bet it will do well. It is neat to watch plants grow and then get to eat the harvest!
Post a Comment