Thursday, May 06, 2010

FLORIDA



Daniel had a work conference down in Florida and the spouses were invited :), I really like these kind of conferences. Thank you to our wonderful friends the Bosley's and Williford's who split nights taking care of our children!!!! Don't think they missed us one bit. I arrived at the resort Thursday afternoon and we just spent the rest of the day by the pool, playing a little Par 3 golf, and then headed out to Charlie's Steakhouse for dinner. When we sat down at our table our menu had a sheet with it which was personalized with our names on it and the Chef's suggestions. It was the best steak both Daniel and I have ever had. Friday morning we went to a big breakfast with a speaker and then in the afternoon Daniel had one meeting. Friday night we went with his co-workers to Epcot, walked around, rode a couple rides, and then ate at the Japanese Steakhouse. Saturday Daniel and I headed over to Hollywood Studios and spent the day being a kid (this is the only day we had to pay for anything). Saturday night was a fancy dinner back at the hotel and then Sunday we headed home. Such a wonderful little get away.

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

I'm so glad you got to go!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! All moms need a get away here and there, just to rejuvenate. :)

Mom Erwin said...

Yea! You were really ambitious with all the blog up-dates in the last couple of days. I love it! The Florida trip sounded so nice when Dan told me about it and the pictures just verify it. I'm so glad you both could go.