Friday, August 27, 2010

BYE BYE SATURDAYS!


Kinleigh has STARTED SOCCER yet again.  This time she is on the U6 team so at least they will have actual games instead of all the kids on the field and each one having their very own ball.  Quite the games those were!  We managed to get Collin and Kinleigh on the SAME TEAM so hopefully they won't have TOO big of WITHDRAWALS of not seeing each other EVERY DAY once school starts.  What Are They Going To DO????

3 comments:

Sabs said...

haha love the silly faces! oh poor levi...his ear is hillarious though, reminds me of Hitch. super cute party!!!

Mom Erwin said...

Go, Kinleigh! I know you like soccer.

Unknown said...

Oh, I remember those days well - when we were just starting out in soccer. Who knew then that it was just the start of 15+ years of giving up Saturdays, evenings, vacations, holidays, etc. (We are once again spending Thanksgiving in California)

I absolutely love every minute of it and hope you do too!