Monday, January 03, 2011

LEILANI'S BIRTHDAY

For Leilani's 11th birthday she decided she wanted to get pedicures with her Aunts (and we are the coolest Aunts ever so why wouldn't she!) and then the rest joined us for fajitas and Alecia's (the fajitas are just as good as Lupe Tortillas but the Tortillas are just not quite as good).  I think I can easily get use to all these birthday celebrations!!!

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

Yumm - I remember having some Mexican food in Houston area and it was good.

Simpson5 Family Blog said...

It was good to catch up on your blog. I have been so out of everything lately and it seems like things might be getting back to normal (whatever normal is). I would love to see pics. of the house. Also I LOVED reading the stories of your time in Kentucky. I know Chad loves to stop in Rosewood whenever we come back from Goldsboro and I think we hear new stories every time. I am glad you are Loving being out in Texas. Miss you guys.