Closing was going great until Friday afternoon our loan officer informs us that we need a cashiers check or can wire our funds for closing. Kind of a problem when we close FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING. We went ahead to closing and the money came through Monday afternoon. The guys wasted no time and thanks to my two brothers and Daniel we got a large load moved in Monday night. Mark and Daniel I believe got in some where around 1 in the morning and we're both up for work again by 5:15. I did my part of helping the best I could. Several trips of this....
Of course our landlord informs us that he got an offer the last day we were in the house. Go figure! We only had a minimum of a showing a day for a MONTH! We allowed ourselves to overlap houses for two weeks and my brothers, brother-in-law, and a few guys from the ward ROCKED and we were in pretty darn quick. We made sure the beds were in the second night though so we could start staying at the new house.
This is our AMAZING find. Way more then we need... we should never have to move again! It is five bedrooms, four 1/2 bathrooms, loft/media room, children's retreat, dining room, living room, kitchen, and study. It really has EVERYTHING we've dreamed about and more.
*Side Note- the shutters and columns are now stained to match the door*



1 comments:
Yea, the first pictures of your beautiful home! I look forward to seeing it in person in March. It looks lovely and I am glad the move is behind you. New places are exciting but the moves are a pain.
Post a Comment