Monday, May 23, 2011

It Was A Work Thing

Daniel's work asked me a few weeks ago what "big ticket item" we needed for the baby.  The two BIG things I wanted was a Glider and an electric Breast Pump.  Daniel REFUSED to tell them about the Breast Pump and so the Glider WON.  I figured that they would just give us a gift card for the amount collected because the Glider was over $200.  
To Top it off they wanted Kinleigh, Levi and I to come out to work and have a little baby shower for us.  They had decorations up, a cake, and then the GLIDER, a present for each one of the kids, AND the remaining money left over $54.  They were all GREAT with the kids we were able to see Daddy's office for the first time.  
Daniel was having his two day safety training with all his safety staff and they were suppose to be heading out to Pappasitos for dinner.  They requested that myself and the kids join them!  
They went above and beyond anything I would have imagined! 





2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

That was very nice - it sounds like a great company. Hopefully Daniel and the company will have mutual respect for years to come.

Hall Family said...

That was SUPEr nice!!! I'm glad you got a big ticket item even if it wasn't the pump--haha that's funny though! :) Congrats to you guys--can't wait for you to blog the newest Erwin's arrival! :)