Originally they came in and informed me since everything was going so well I had the option to go home Friday night. However, when they took Krew to get his circumcision the Dr. wanted to wait until the results from his pustules came back before he did anything. I think I forgot to mention that Krew was born with pustules on his body. They said it was 98% nothing but they still wanted to run some tests. It is fairly common in African American babies... hmmm I wonder who the Daddy is? We stuck it out for another night. I was up, showered, and ready to go by 9 in the morning but as I have learned about hospitals... you can never plan on leaving when you think. I think we finally rolled out around 12:30. Grandma and Grandpa Lawton were here taking care of the kids and spoiling them. The kids were still REALLY EXCITED to have us all home. I think they were just as excited to show us what Grandma and Grandpa had bought them from the store. That and the present with TONS of balloons that had been delivered for Krew (thank you Sweeney's).
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
I am so glad to see some more pictures - he is a "doll baby" as I was sure he was. It is neat that he has so many loved ones around. Tell your folks hello for us.
Post a Comment