Wednesday, July 06, 2011

CAUTION: Some Belly Nudity

My friend Cate convinced me to take some maternity pictures.  Of course I am finally convinced when I only have a week to go so I am in my prime fatness stage.  The worst part of appearance for me when pregnant is that my nose gets really fat so I hate all my pictures.  However, some how Cate managed to take several that I LOVE.  I am glad I did maternity pictures since this is my LAST kid!















4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures of you look great! I especially love the one of you on the stairs.

Sabs said...

love them everytime i see them! kinda makes me miss seeing you prego:)

Kory said...

these are so great. i'm gonna definitely do this!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. You look beautiful. Sometime you need to explain the other cool pictures of you on facebook.