A little over 10 years ago I met my husband. We were out on a double blind date with different dates. No offense against my date but Daniel was much more fun. I wasn't looking for any serious relationships but you can see where that got me.... That is not the point of my post. That first date was two days before his 24th birthday. I remember that night making fun of him and calling him old and in my mind really kind of thinking that he was old. Oh to be 24 again!
My sister-in-law Rosie and my niece Aidyn also have birthdays close to Daniel's so I decided to have everyone over for some dessert and of course convince them to play the train game.
My sister volunteered to keep our kids Friday night so that we could go out for his birthday. We started with the movies and then out for dinner. Daniel had been wanting to try out this restaurant called Cypress Station for awhile and so that is where I took him. Even though Krew will take a bottle we decided to just tag him along with us instead. He was a great birthday celebration companion.
Happy Birthday to my OLD MAN of a HUSBAND. I have thoroughly enjoyed these past 10 years and I am SO THANKFUL I went on that blind date. I LOVE You and look forward to celebrating MANY MANY MANY more birthdays with you.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Happy Birthday to our Daniel! I am glad you had a good time on his birthday. I am glad that as our children get older, we parents never age, right!! Have a good month.
Post a Comment