Monday, September 12, 2011

Smiley

I can not believe that Krew is already over three months old!  He is the most smiley baby.  Of course he is quite the talker too.  He Laughs the most in the morning and evenings.  His favorite place to nap is in his swing, with his binky in his mouth, and woobie over his face.  If he does not have his binky then he is constantly sucking on his fingers and thumb.  He is starting to roll over to his side but has not made it all the way over yet.  He loves for me to hold him facing me, with him standing up, and us talking to each other.  He does not like to be held to go to sleep which makes it hard during church.  He takes a bottle with formula like a champ and sometimes I wonder if he would prefer it over breast feeding.  I only give him a couple a week so that we can leave him with family for dates.  He still thinks he has to eat every two to two and a half hours and we are working really hard and getting to three.  He would eat every hour if I let him.  He sleeps about 7 hour stretches at night and then goes back to sleep for another 2.  He is a noisy sleeper though!  He sits by Kinleigh in the car and LOVES to sit and stare at her.  He has decided he likes baths now and kicks like crazy while taking one.  He is a good baby and I want him to STOP GROWING!

1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

What a sweetheart - I am anxious to see him.