Krew's stats:
Height-24" (9.07%)
Weights-12lbs 15oz (6.97%)
FOC-16 1/4 (40.4%)
Doctor said he looks great! I have been given the go on rice cereal but I don't know if I am mentally ready for that step. It is almost as if the newborn stage is gone if I introduce the rice cereal.
He did his first TOTAL roll over from back to front on his actual 4 month anniversary September 26, 2011. He is still quite the chatter box and thinks it is real fun to start talking about 6 in the morning. My favorite is just looking at him first thing in the morning and receiving a HUGE SMILE in return.
He is quite the chubbers these days and I LOVE IT. He has finally fallen into the every three hour feeding routine which makes life a bit easier.
I moved him into his own bed in his own room on October 28, 2011 and he did amazing. I fed him at 7 and he fell asleep at 8:30 and did not wake up for a feeding until 4:30. We have not had the same success again but I keep holding my breath. Usually I only have to get up once a night but every now and then he makes me get up twice. He does sleep much better in his own room!
When he has a wet or dirty diaper he will fuss at you to let you know he wants to be changed. Once you change him he is happy as can be. I told Daniel he was high maintenance when he was in my belly....
He is actually a really good baby and I am soaking up every day with him.
Levi seems to be getting more rough with him these days. He will pretend to be all sweet and be giving him hugs and kisses and then all of a sudden Krew is screaming. Levi is not Krew's favorite person that is for sure.
Kinleigh, on the other hand, probably is Krew's favorite person. He LOVES her. The past few weeks she feels that she is big enough to go and pick him up when every she wants and walk around with him. I'm trying not to fuss at her too much but she makes me very nervous. She is always willing to help me out with Krew!
Krew already has Daniel wrapped around his little finger. The minute he sees Daniel he starts fussing... he just wants Daniel to hold him ALL THE TIME.
I introduced him to the exersaucer the other day and it was a BIG HIT. He also really enjoys sitting in the Bumbo and watching what ever I may be doing at the time... cleaning, cooking, getting ready.
We LOVE Krew and can not imagine our life with out him.



1 comments:
He is a sweetheart and is growing up already!
Post a Comment