On top of being spiritually uplifed... I look forward to conference weekend for a time of relaxation. No getting all dolled up for church, no rushing to get out of the door, no showing up late, and no yelling at my kids (oh wait that may have still happened).
And what is a better way to spend the Priesthood session then with my friends and the kids. They all enjoyed a movie while we all enjoyed chatting and giving ourselves facials. Of course food was involved.
I printed out all kinds of fun projects for the kids but it didn't quite seem to work. Lets put it this way... conference was suppose to end at 1:00 and for us it ended at 1:30 thanks to all the pausing.
The afternoon session we stuck the kids in the playroom and put on a movie and what a difference that made. I asked my Mom last night how in the world she did it with SEVEN children and having to GO TO THE CHURCH?!? 


0 comments:
Post a Comment