April 11th 2012 Krew FINALLY started officially crawling. He crawls using one knee and one foot. He just does not want to do anything "normal". He was scooting himself across the floor with one side of his face down on the ground. The kids is crazy and Loads of fun!
April 16th he realized he could pull himself up on things and has not stopped since. I am not exaggerating when I say this kid is into everything he can reach. We are in for some trouble. He also will find the tiniest little pieces of paper, dirt, crumbs, etc... and EAT them. The baby proofing has begun!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



4 comments:
We all knew it would be coming soon - way to go, Krew!
haha but he's such a cute little troublemaker!
I miss that little boy!!!! I wanna squeeze him!
Oh my goodness what a cutie!!!
Post a Comment