What a better place to have a Pony Party then at a farm and allowing the kids to actually ride on a HORSE! Sabrina put on yet another Fabulous party. Good thing she lives close and has already offered to help me with Krew's :)!
Kinleigh already had committed to going to another party so she only got to see the horses for about 10 minutes. Do not feel sorry for her! The girl got to go to a SPA, get her nails done, hair done in an up-do, dressed up in a sparkly dress, walk the red carpet, and then for the FINALE... they road around in a pink LIMOUSINE for 35 minutes. I did not get to go with her so no pictures but we will just say that she came home and said, "Mom, I want to have my birthday party there!" Man is she going to be disappointed!
Basically I missed both parties because they were too far apart from each other that I would have just barely caught the tail end if I had driven back out to OLIVIA'S party!
Daniel said it was fantastic though and LEVI LOVED riding on the horse.



1 comments:
What a busy day you had. Your kids have exciting birthday parties - ours were always "pin the tail on the donkey" and then refreshments.
Post a Comment