Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Finale- The Very Hungry Caterpillar

About a month out I was searching on the web for a cute First Birthday Party Theme.  I came across this blog post about a Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party and fell in LOVE.  Now, the next step was how I was going to throw such a cute party... OF COURSE, ask my sister in law, Sabrina to help me.  We spent one day buying all the goodies.  I think it turned out SUPER CUTE.  My amazing friend, Brittany, offered her pool for the location and it was PERFECT.  *side note- the "little" boy that is in the picture with Krew is his buddy Mac who is 6 months old!  We know who will have who's back!*































2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

What cute birthday pictures. I have been waiting to see them so I was glad they were there today! Happy birthday, little Krew. We look forward to seeing you in 2 weeks!

Unknown said...

what a darling party idea!