I gave Levi a choice of having a birthday party or going to the movies as a family. He chose going to the movies as a FAMILY. He LOVES to spend time with his family.
Daddy had to go to work so the kids and I went out for Donuts for breakfast. We ordered PIZZA for dinner, Levi's favorite. Then, we took Krew over to Aunt Holly's so that we could enjoy a movie. We went and saw Ice Age in 3D. We ended the night with some YUMMY COLD STONE Ice Cream, another one of Levi's favorites.
Daniel headed out of town the next morning so the kiddos and I headed down to my parent's house for a few days. Mom had made Levi a homemade Chocolate Cake and we celebrated his birthday again.
The rest of the time we spent watching movies, swimming, and Kinleigh and I went back to school shopping.
Sunday we had the rest of the family over for some Ice Cream and Peanut Butter Bars. He may not have had a big birthday party but he sure was spoiled... Birthday Celebrations for an entire week!



1 comments:
Again, happy, happy birthday to our 4 year old. We love you, Levi!
Post a Comment