Monday, October 15, 2012

Girls Weekend AGAIN

In our ten years of marriage I have been on one sisters weekend and then one weekend away with my friend Kory.  All of a sudden this year I had a sisters weekend and two girls weekends in three months.  I guess when it rains it pours but I don't mind this pour! 
I joined a BUNCO group at the beginning of this year and so for the month of September we decided to take a destination BUNCO night/weekend.  It was Kristy's 30th birthday so we had to celebrate with a bang. 
What a great weekend....  We ate BIRTHDAY cake, fed the deer, went tubing, ate pizza, played BUNCO, went shopping, ATE, watched movies, traveled around in a 12 passenger van, went for a run, saw a ghost and LAUGHED!!! 
Suz brought a GINORMOUS bag of feed for the deer and every day we would have LOADS of deer right below us eating.  While we were running the deer would be grazing right along the side of the road and not run from us at all!  It was the closest I have ever been able to get to deer.  It was AWESOME! 















1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

What fun. (Who watched the kiddos during all those neat get-aways?)