Tuesday, January 29, 2013

COLOR=RUN=FUN

How can we make running more fun... COLOR RUN!  I some how managed to escape this run so much less colored then the rest of my friends.  I even went back through one of them and had them throw color on me again.
I will admit though... I did not mind all that much.  It was a neat idea but for my OCD brain the idea of going home in the car covered in color was not as excited.  
Running with my girls was fabulous and the concept was exciting and a shower at the end would have been icing on the cake.
Either way I admit it was FUN!
And props to the husbands for bringing the kids out to watch and support us.












1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

What a fun colorful run. They had one like that in St. George also and my friend and I thought about running (uumm - walking ) in it until we saw the price of $40 and decided no thanks!