We rung in the New Year super early again this year due to a Marathon on January 1st! We really have to stop running a marathon the first day of the year. At one point in the night I ended up going and sleeping on the floor of my closet because the fireworks were so noisy! Next year we will be outside watching those FIREWORKS!
The Marathon was quite the family turn-out this year.
Marathon Runners:
Daniel E
Daniel L
Mark L
Dianna
Jeannine
Half Marathon Runners:
Sabrina
Mark S.
Whitney
David
Ale
My two brothers tied for first place, my Daniel came in 12th, and I came in 28th and 4th for the Women. It was Daniel's best time until he beat that time again at the Woodlands. Unfortunately I realized a couple months later that I actually did not beat my best time.
I'm not going to lie... Marathons are not my favorite!







3 comments:
Congratulations to all of you for doing so well and completing your marathons!
I like your big Texas bling bling :) you guys are awesome!
Those medals are massive!!! hahahah
Post a Comment