Monday, May 13, 2013

A DAY FULL OF LOVE

The day began with some HOMEMADE cinnamon Rolls.  The kids each received their traditional box of chocolates.  I was even a nice Mom this year and let them eat some AFTER they ate their cinnamon rolls.  How much more sugar can you ask for in a morning?!?  
I can not for the life of me remember what Kinleigh brought for her teachers but Levi brought his preschool "teacher buddy" Ms. Darian some ROSES.  He just adores HER!  
That evening Daniel and Sabrina had all the cousins over for some waffles and Daniel and I had a Stay In Valentines Date.  My favorite restaurant is the melting pot and so we brought the Melting Pot to our house.  I have to say it was DELICIOUS!  It was a nice relaxing Valentines Day and I much prefer it over spending $100's of dollars on overpriced food.  











0 comments: