Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ETHIOPIAN

Every since I saw "Along Came Polly" I have wanted to eat at a Restaurant where you sit on the floor and eat with your hands.  Daniel has literally been searching for years for something like this and for my birthday this year he took me somewhere super close to that experience.  He still could not find one that you sit on the ground but we ate with our hands and it was DELIGHTFUL.  The food part... not the eating with the hands. Although that was pretty cool too.  When he pulled into this strip mall I thought for sure he was lost.  It was in kind of a sketchy place but the restaurant itself was nice and delicious.  
After dinner we went downtown to watch a performance by a contemporary dance group.  It was based on water and was COOL.  
When I came home I found my yard and house decorated by my fabulous Young Women!  What a great group of girls I have.  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)








1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

Your Laurels decorated beautifully (but what is the age listed on the sign???)