Kinleigh has been saving up her money since the beginning of the year to buy her first American Girl Doll. Between her allowance and extra chores around the house she finally had $62. We made a special "family" night (plus Kinleigh's friend Nicole) out of the occasion After the American Girl Doll store we went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant, Alicia's. Of course Saige had to come into the restaurant with us and eat. I was concerned about whether Kinleigh would really play with her doll or not but she sure has shown me. I think Saige would go EVERY WHERE with us if I would let her. She eats many meals at our table.... I love seeing Kinleigh act like a little Mom (to someone other then her brothers).
Side note- the kids wanted to rice the escalators at the mall. I didn't even know Levi was crying until I saw the pictures. I can't help but laugh!



0 comments:
Post a Comment