Memorial Day we headed to an Astros Game. Levi was more excited about the thought of the game then actually about the game. He did well for the first few innings and then both boys decided it was a bit more fun to play on the stairs. Kinleigh, however, was mesmerized by the game. I've never seen a little girl enjoy watching sports as much as her. She really gets into the game and was upset when we wanted to leave before it was over. The boys were spent.... Thank goodness we didn't stay because they went on for hours. I don't remember the finally number of innings but the Astros finally pulled off the win. Krew fell asleep as soon as we hit the car. Our next stop was to get an snow cone from our new favorite place. The snow cone is just like SNOW. We took them to the park and let the kids play. A couple that I have known since I was 10 invited the Lawton clan over to their golf course to grill out and have a fun evening. The kids LOVED running free around the course and riding in the golf cars. They ask me all the time when we can go back.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment