I was blessed to have my Mom here for Mother's Day. She is my Hero and I strive each day to be more and more like her. I'm pretty sure a day doesn't go by that I don't think... How in the world did Mom have seven kids... I can barely handle my three. She is the definition of "Mother" and set a great example for us to follow.
There is nothing in this world that I enjoy more then spending time with my family. I can not go to sleep without checking on my kids. I sit and stare at them and I am always overwhelmed with the amount of Love you can have for a child. Being the Mother is the best decision I ever made.
Daniel and my Dad made us a delicious breakfast. You can tell my Dad did the presentation... no offense Daniel!
After church we went over to Mark and Rosie's to celebrate the May Birthdays.
What a fabulous way to celebrate Mother's Day... spending it with my family.



0 comments:
Post a Comment