Our NEW WARD BUILDING FINALLY OPENED UP in the Neighborhood. For the first time in my life I live with in walking distance to church. Of course I can't imagine walking a mile in my high heels and toting three kids (Daniel has meetings before church) but the fact that I could excites me! The Stake decided to put on a Teacher Appreciation lunch to let the teachers in the area let them know how much we appreciate them and a way to introduce our new building to the curious neighborhood. Kinleigh invited her two teachers from 1st grade. They truly are AMAZING and Kinleigh stopped by every day last year to give them hugs. One could not make it but Mrs. Elmer came and made Kinleigh's year! It was a great brunch and I heard from several teachers how much they enjoyed themselves.
Side note- this pictures shows how gorgeous Kinleigh is becoming!



0 comments:
Post a Comment