Kinleigh has finally turned out. She has been begging us to say she is eight for a couple months now... so she was really excited when we would actually admit to her being eight. Since it was on a Sunday this year and Daddy had meetings in the morning we just had pop tarts for breakfast. I never buy pop tarts so this was a treat in itself. Her birthday dinner request was Cheese Ravioli's. I had made some Delicious HOMEMADE Ravioli's earlier in the week and she requested the FROZEN Ravioli's from the store. Hmmm, not sure how I feel about that. However, it sure made my job easier. Daniel and I gave the kids the frozen Ravioli's and we ate the leftover HOMEMADE Ravioli's. Then, her dessert request was the brownies that she had at Aunt Holly's. Aunt Holly made her the brownies and they came over to help us blow out candles and open presents. Easier birthday dinner/dessert EVER! This year she was begging for American Girl Doll Accessories. Our present to her was the Salon Chair, The new movie "Saige", and the book "Saige" that was stolen on vacation.
I thought I had candles... we made do with what we had!



0 comments:
Post a Comment