While Daniel was out of town for work I decided to redo Levi's room. As I painted I listened to the novel, "No Easy Day" by Mark Owen. Painting actually went by super fast and the book ended right as I was cleaning up all my paint stuff... could not have been timed better.
Then while I was gone Daniel started putting up the trim in Krew's room (as a surprise for me). We painted it the next week and Krew is super excited about his new room. Anytime anyone comes over and they haven't seen his room yet he insists on being the one to show them. I am just as excited about his new room. I love the way it turned out!
I love having all three kids upstairs and it will be nice to give the guests their own room and bathroom downstairs away from everyone.
I have purchased Krew's name and hope to paint them this weekend and hang them up in his room.



0 comments:
Post a Comment