Krew and I went to the school to party with Levi and Kinleigh. Krew managed to sweet smile his way into pizza and treats in both classes. I love seeing the kids and how they interact in school and with their classmates. It is fun to see Levi come to life and to see how much the other kids like him. I worry with him being so tiny that he will get made fun of but as of now they all seem to love him. Last time I was talking to his teacher I told her our hesitation in putting him into school this year because he would be the youngest in the class. Her response to me is that we did the right thing. He is doing so well academically and socially. When I visit Kinleigh at school she always takes charge and kind of acts like she runs the room. She will get up and go to the restroom or get a drink without even asking. I guess she is showing them who is boss. The teachers always say she is such a sweet girl and very rarely does she ever get into trouble.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment