Sunday, October 08, 2006

13 Months

October
You are 14 months old now. You started walking much more at Grandma and Grandpas while we were in Cancun. Once we got home you decided that you didn't really care to crawl anymore. You love to get down and walk in the stores, and the other day in Target you pushed the cart (at the bottom) through out the whole store. Then, I let you get down and walk from the register through both doors and then started in the parking lot, but someone was waiting (all with no help).
While you were in Houston we let you take a bath with your cousin Ellie. You guys had a blast! You love baths all up until we start trying to wash your hair- you are getting better at it though.
We went over to your friend CJ's house the other evening and ya'll played so well together. She would take off crawling and you would go after her and both of ya'll would just get hysterical laughing so hard! It was the most fun I have ever seen you have with friends. CJ was born exactly 13 weeks after you, but passed you up in size a long time ago :).
Besides being a walking fool you still love to climb onto everything. The minute you hear the dishwasher door open you are there and crawling on in (taking everything out of course). We gave you one of our old cell phones and you feel like such a big girl holding it up to your ear and talking away. Daddy and I just love to sit and watch you play upstairs with all your toys. You entertain yourself so well; you don't need us to be playing with you. You are starting to become more cuddly and love to give hugs and kisses.

1 comments:

Texasholly said...

It was so fun having Kinleigh here! I wish y'all lived closer.

I am glad you started posting on your blog again so I can keep up with Kinleigh :)