
September 28th, 2006
While we were in Texas we decided to take a trip upto the Blue Bell ice cream factory. Daddy, Mommy, Aunt Sabrina, and Kolby went with you. We went on a tour of the factory and were able to see where all the ice cream is made. You were great for the first part and then decided that you wanted to get down and crawl.... Of course we did not want you to crawl all over the nasty floors, so you laid straight on your back and started pitching a big fit in front of everyone. I guess I'm starting to get punished for my fits as a child. You and Kolby were so adorable in your little hats. You both LOVED the free ice cream the we received at the end of the tour. I think you probably ended up eating more of mine then I got to.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment