January 11, 2o05
Sammi invited us to go to Crowder park today and then over to her house for some lunch. The two girls had a blast playing at the park and then looking at the ducks in the pond. Kinleigh kept trying to go down the slide, but instead of sitting down she would just try walking straight down- always fun times. We then went back to Sammis house and the girls had a feast- hot dog, peaches, string cheese and then some icecream. Sammi's mommy really took care of us!
January 12, 2005
We went to the mall with Jessica and Kip all day! That was quite the adventure. After all the stops for lunch, breastfeeding and diaper changing Kinleigh decided she was worn out. We made it to a couple stores before Kinleigh started gettting really restless. I decided to treat her to some dippin dots- which she loved. She was nice and peaceful and then all of a sudden decided that she wanted to feed them to herself. Being the neat freak that I am I couldn't bring myself to sit and watch her feed these dippin dots to herself knowing that half of them were going to end up in her lap all melted! Jessica was atleast two stores down and in the back of the store checking out and she could hear Kinleigh throwing the biggest fit! Yep, EVERYONE was turning and looking at me saying "poor girl", umm poor girl more like "poor MOM." Needless to say we went and got Jessica and ended that shopping trip.
January 13, 2005
We watched Kinleighs friend CJ friday night. It was so much fun to watch the two of them play. They kept just following each other around. The funniest thing though was Kinleigh kept trying to tackle CJ and give her these huge kisses. She loves to kiss. Better slow her down before she starts school and scares all the kids away :)
January 15, 2005
Kinleigh says "I LOVE YOU!" She actually started saying it probably 1 1/2 weeks ago. It is so cute, it sounds more like "i wuv you". She also likes to play this game where we take and hide something and she puts both arms out, hands up and goes "where it go?" in this high pitched voice. It is the cutest thing she says. She is now getting her third molar. She has been running a fever the last couple nights and keeps messing with her teeth. Poor thing! I hate teething. Her new found love is tv! Our girl has finally decided she wants to watch some tv- about time. I put on baby einstein in the car for her about two week ago and now she won't drive without a movie. She gets right into her car seat and starts pointing and yelling at the tv. So, I figured I would give it a try in the house.... She loves it! I'm worried I created a monster, b/c now she constantly wants to watch tv. I don't let her watch it very much, but it is sure cute to see her interested. We have this little purple cushioned rocking chair for her in her room. She will take my hand, lead me to her room, and tries to pick up her rocking chair to bring it to the game room so she can sit and watch tv. It is so cute!
Kinleigh went to Grandmas today(as she does once a week while I work) and Grandma told us some stories. First, Grandma has a little coat for Kinleigh she has hanging up in her house. Kinleigh knows where hers and Grandmas is located. Every time she wanted to go outside today (which is often) she would walk over and get her coat and then yell at Grandma and point up at Grandma's coat. What a smart baby! Secondly, Grandma swears that Kinleigh said Grandma and Grandpa perfectly clear today- both syllables. Kinleigh loves to go to Grandmas house. Daniel drops her off and picks her up and says when he drops her off her whole face lights up when they arrive. Then, when he goes to pick her up she wants nothing to do with him. I think Grandma must spoil her like crazy! I know that her and Grandma take several walks down to the pond and take the golf cart over to see the neighbors horses. She loves to be outdoors. Last week when she was at Grandmas they were outside watching Grandpa building part of their little bridge. Grandpa would ask Kinleigh for a nail and each time she would pick up one nail and walk it over to Grandpa! Grandpa was very impressed :)! What a helper.
That is our big girl!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Awww, I miss my niece so much. Take a picture of her in her purple chair watching tv!
Post a Comment