


February 23, 2005
Today is Mommy's birthday. Daniel and I carry on the Lawton tradition of choosing what you want to eat for breakfast and dinner. Instead of Daniel making me dinner I had him take me out to Bonefish Grill- YUMMY. Kinleigh was kind enough to stay home with the babysitter and let us have an eveningn to ourselves. Little side note- I am amazed at how well Kinleigh does with a babysitter. However, this time I was extra amazed. Normally when I am in the same room with Kinleigh she wants to go with me until we leave and then she'll go to the babysitter. Not this time! Taylor came over to babysit and I'll tell you what, Kinleigh didn't want to come see me at all. She could have cared less that we were leaving her with a babysitter. I am so glad that she does well for babysitters though b/c I don't want to have that crying baby that nobody wants to watch. Not only does she not cry when we leave, but she goes right down for bed without a peep. What an easy child to babysit! I am so proud....
Anyway, back to my night. We did not get dessert at the restaurant b/c Heidi had made me a delicious dessert pizza- YUMMY. Then, my favorite part, I got to open my gifts. This year Daniel and Kinleigh bought me a meat tenderizer and a new saute pan. I know it doesn't sound all that exciting but it is what I wanted. I bought these new frying pans a few months back and they are AWESOME. So, I have been wanting a saute pan to go along with them, but I could not bring myself to spend that much money on one pan.... Therefore, the wonderful birthday present from the two best people. Kinleigh's biggest birthday present to me was how well she acted all day. It amazes me how different they act when they are and are not sick. Kinleigh (keeping fingers crossed) has been healthy for like the past two weeks- some serious records being set. I love my happy healthy baby. Thanks for a wonderful birthday!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment