February 22, 2007
Today we went to the park and played for three hours. Kinleigh absolutely loves the park. Of course it is the first pretty day in about a month, so everyone else had the same idea as we did. We met Kinleigh's friend Jacob, Madison, Sammi and Charles-Allen happened to be there. It is so cute to hear Kinleigh say Sammi "Mammi". Her favorite thing to do at the park is swing on the swing. I think she sat in the swing today for at least 30 minutes if not more. Julie brought her yummy chicken salad and we had a little picnic made up of chicken salad and lots of random snacks (I grabbed whatever I could find). It was a fun day. Kinleigh is such a cautious little girl and so her big success today was walking up and down the steep hill. She did great!
A couple of her cute things she has started doing lately. Kinleigh will sit down and then pat the ground beside her to let you know that she wants you to sit next to her. It is so adorable.
Yesterday we were taking a walk and she stepped on a leaf. When she lifted her foot the leaf blew away and Kinleigh turned right around and started chasing the leaf giggling the whole time. The thing she finds most funny though is torturing her Mom :). When I am laying on the ground Kinleigh thinks it is freakin hilarious to come and sit on my head and bounce up and down. Little stinker!
Kinleigh also loves to play chase around the downstairs. She take off running and Daniel or I will go the opposite direction and hide. When she finds us she just laughs and laughs and then I tackle her and tickle her tummy. She would play this game all day if I would let her. What a joy!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment