February 18, 2007
Kinleigh fell in Nursery on Sunday and got her first big owe. She was leaning on the table and pushing her chair back. I guess the chair kept going and Kinleigh fell off the front and hit the corner of her eye on the side of the table. It had a black and blue mark and started to swell immediately. She kept grabbing her eye and crying. She still touches it and says owe
.
This is what her eye looked like the first day. It doesn't look as bad in the picture, but you can see how swollen the corner of her eye looks. 
This is her eye one day later. You can see how black and blue the top of her eye is. I have never seen a black on on top and not on the bottom. Our poor little girl. I better be extra nice to her in public or people will think I beat my child.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Wow! You really caught up on your blogging! So sad about Kinleigh's eye. Poor thing. I love Kinleigh taking her PJ's down the stairs...that is so funny. AND I am jealous of your fab V-day :)
Post a Comment