I've been kind of a slacker at the blog these past few weeks. Kinleigh does a zillion cute things each day, but then I forget them the next day. I guess I need to get on here sooner.
Kinleigh is really starting to talk more and more each day. She just continues to shock us with all the repeating she is doing. I have a feeling she is going to be a chatter box like her Daddy. She already thinks she needs to talk to everyone in public- just like her Daddy. We'll be standing in line at the grocery store and the next thing you know the person in front of us is our new best friend. Daniel will talk to anyone and everyone everywhere we go it is ridiculous. He also insists on offering to take peoples pictures for them (especially on vacation). What a weirdo! Anyway, back to Kinleigh seeing how this is Kinleighs blog.
Kinleigh went to a new babysitter today. Grandma and Grandpa Erwin are going to serve a six month service mission in Utah starting April 1st which leaves us babysitter less. We asked our friend Jatana to keep Kinleigh while Mom and Dad Erwin are gone. Kinleigh went over today for the first time and just loved Jatana's two kids. She said Kinleigh was great and her kids loved playing with Kinleigh. Grandma is wonderful with Kinleigh and Kinleigh sure loves going to Grandmas, but this will also be nice to let her watch some older kids play.
Cute things: Kinleigh will take her arm and do the honking motion we all have made at the truck drivers and go toot toot.
Kinleigh knows that pacifiers are only for bedtimes so now anytime one of her little friends has their pacifier in their mouth Kinleigh will take it out and give it to their parents (as if to say it's not bedtime).
Kinleigh loves to have her stomach tickled. She will lay down on the floor and start giggling and then when you do tickle her stomach she laughs so hard- it is adorable.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
I love the pacifier thing! And the tummy tickling thing. And...ok I love it all!
I didn't know Daniel's parents were going on a mission. Sad times for y'all, but at least it is only for 6 months.
Very cute site....is it free?? Do you have one for the rest of the family or just for her??
Post a Comment