

I decided to try and do Kinleighs hair curly today instead of straight (since it doesn't want to go straight). I thought it turned out very cute! For some reason she looks really chubby though. Funny what cameras do!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
Oh, Di, her hair look so cute!!! How did you get her to stay still while you curled it? And she doesn't look chubby...although it wouldn't matter if she did cuz babies are supposed to be chubby :)
I just used some mouse and hairspray. I guess our little girl has a lot of natural curl. I always struggle trying to get it to go straight, so I figured I'd go the other way.
Di!
I just found your blog through Holly's. She's taught me how to "blog stalk." ha ha...Kinleigh is getting so big and cute! Good work! I love the hair by the way! Hope y'all are doing well. Come visit soon!
~Sachiyo~
Post a Comment